You Know The Frustration You Feel When Your Child Misbehaves?
it Actually holds the key to joyful parenting!
Master Successful Parenting
When you're a parent, you can feel a whole range of emotions in a single day! Yes, without a doubt, you love your children but there are times when you're feeling frustrated, bewildered, angry, worried, annoyed, scared and absolutely frazzled.
In her decades as a renowned pediatrician and family therapist, Childhood Expert Maria Steuer has advised more than 20,000 parents on childhood behavioral issues. Now, in her new book and supportive programs, Maria walks you through the surprising revelation that your OWN childhood holds the key to gently stopping misbehaviors in your own children.
“Maria has brilliantly shared her own wisdom, experience and understanding in a way that can truly save you years of time and help prevent you from going down a challenge road. If you are looking for guidance that can help transform your life in a positive way, look no further than the pages of this wonderful book.”
– Peggy McColl, New York Times Best Selling Author
Parenting Can Be the Joyous Journey It Was Meant to Be
It starts today with Maria Steuer’s down-to-earth quick solutions and ongoing, live support.
In this safe place, uncover simple truths that will help you and your child quickly find a meeting ground (no years of therapy required).
You will quickly grasp:
- Your subconscious blind spots as a parent (until now)
- Buried belief systems that have impeded your growth (that you can dissolve with ease)
- What you view as faults in your children may actually be gifts
- How to release your children and yourself from what used to be unconscious, unreasonable expectations to thrive and flourish as a family.